Yea, we went to a pumpkin patch too - - only this pumpkin patch was a muddy mess and the pumpkins had the yucky warts on them and B got stuck in the mud at least seven times. As I would try to pull her foot out of the mud she would come right out of her boots! None of the train rides, hay rides, and whatever other rides were working because of all the mud! They had a maize we attempted to walk through, but we kept getting stuck in the mud and the girls had mud four inches thick round the bottom of their boots which made it very difficult to even stay up-right! It was way to cold to be outside, and very windy, and there was no one popping kettle corn! All that said, the girls had a great time and enjoyed every muddy step! I had fun watching them have fun - - I still can't believe that I let them get that dirty.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You need to come to Fallon, our pumpkin patch was a blast. No mud and lots of friends. We didn't do the maze cause I heard it was long and hard but come to my house I'll show you a good time.
What a great mom you are to let your girls get dirty! I'm glad they still had fun with all that mud.
I am freakin out at all the snow you posted. It is one of my biggest fears that we're going to get sent somewhere with snow. NOOOOO, I am so not ready! I want to live through another gorgeous AZ winter!
It makes me cold just looking at those pictures. Have fun with it :)
Yucky that is to much mud. I go to the oumokin oatch at walmart. It is much easier. The girls looked like they had fun. What a good and fun mom. The snow looks fun but hot chocolate cold.
Oh my gosh. I would have just gone home. :) You're a trooper.
Post a Comment