Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tinkerbell P A R T Y !

While Dave was gone last week the girls and I had a Tinkerbell party! All the movie snacks were green or came in green wrappers, and the white chocolate pretzel sticks were sprinkled with green sprinkles and were "Tinkerbell Wands". The girls enjoyed eating the snacks and had a blast playing with the green balloons but the movie was only a hit for about 20 minutes!

5 comments:

Melanie Rojas said...

What would that be like? Cute little girlie parties.

Ceri said...

Way tougher than you'd imagine! Girls cry and whine when they are tired (and my girls and some of the friends were very tired). I assume boys don't whine and get all hormonal! BUT girls are sure cute to look at and dress up and paint nails with!

Kellie said...

Boys get hormonal. They CAN whine just as much as girls, but when mine get tired they get angry and start yelling and throwing punches. I guess we need to work on that! :-)

DeWitts said...

Oh how fun! What a fun momma you are. Lucky girls!

Sharee Gariety said...

Cute! I love all your green!