Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie!

My middle Payne turned 5 yesterday! Since we are in the middle of this move to Wisconsin next week, and we are having a garage sale this weekend I came up with the BRIBE of all bribes! We bribed Jamie with only one friend (just to make it easy) BUT we went to Chuck-e-Cheese and had a delicious ice cream cake!! The only one friend stipulation was combined with the fact that the party was together with little sister Bryleigh's party. We will be in the middle of unpacking during B's birthday and Bryleigh only wanted one thing for her birthday, a party with *William*, her BEST friend! When we move we won't be near William so that's why we wanted to combine the parties, really! You won't see William, he got very very sick and wasn't able to make it! I think that B had TONS of fun anyway! We'll have to meet William at Mickey D's before we leave!


The birthday girl giving her mom loves for all the presents that she was about to open!

Jamie wanted me to take a picture of her in the morning to see what she looked like being FIVE! She was a little upset that she wasn't any taller on her birthday!


I made her close her eye's for the next present, it wasn't wrapped and I knew that she'd love it!

This is her LOVING it! It was a princess dress up box with new dresses!

A combination SAFE so that Bryleigh can't get into her *special* stuff!

Happy Birthday little one! We sure love you!

4 comments:

Tam said...

Wisconsin? What? Why? BRRRRR!! I guess you've somwhat gotten used to it in Montana but DANG girl!

linda said...

You are moving to Wisconsin, talk about cold! You are brave. Hope all goes well. Your girls are adorable.

Timari said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!! We love and miss you!! So us some pretty princess dress up pictures.

Kellie said...

They grow up so fast! Good luck on that move to WI. I hear it's down right brutal up there right now!