Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look what we did!


Dave bought a 700 piece puzzle to put together with the girls! I didn't think that they would enjoy it much, but they did! It sat on the kitchen counter a few days while they put it together and I caught the girls fitting in a few pieces in between bites at breakfast!




I made butter horn rolls for the first time the other day! The girls had a blast helping me! They ecpecially loved "painting" on the butter! They were tastey, but not worth the effort.

3 comments:

Kee said...

Cute pictures. We sure miss you guys!

jfbast said...

love the blog, ceri! you and dave sure did a good job on those girls-so cute!

Christy said...

Wow! That's SERIOUSLY impressive. I love doing puzzles. I would love doing them with your little girls . Seriously. that is my dream. Sadly, I can't get my girls into them.