The front hall way! I love that I found a few cute decor items that are functional as well. Here in Wisconsin people come into your house are remove huge nasty snow boots and large winter coats. Now, they have a place to sit while they remove all the snow garb and have a place to put it away when they are done taking it all off.
Friday, June 19, 2009
The New House - Move #12
Another Move under our belts! This was our 12th move in ten years! We really like this house and hope to be able to stay in it for awhile! It has plenty of room for us to grow (not that there are any plans EVER to do that)! One of my favorite parts of the house is the empty kitchen drawers, empty linen closets, and lots and lots of space still in the storage area down stairs.


The front hall way! I love that I found a few cute decor items that are functional as well. Here in Wisconsin people come into your house are remove huge nasty snow boots and large winter coats. Now, they have a place to sit while they remove all the snow garb and have a place to put it away when they are done taking it all off.
Camryn and Jamie's Room - They LOVE their pink-poke-a-dot curtains! The curtains match their sheets!

The front hall way! I love that I found a few cute decor items that are functional as well. Here in Wisconsin people come into your house are remove huge nasty snow boots and large winter coats. Now, they have a place to sit while they remove all the snow garb and have a place to put it away when they are done taking it all off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE HOUSE IM SURE THE GIRLS LIKE THE HOUSE.
Post a Comment