She's is just the happiest little thing! In fact, when she does end up in time out for some reason or another she says, "I don't want to be in time out, I want to be happy!" She is always singing and dancing and laughing! She also insists that she is a baby and not a big girl!

Here's the girls playing around with the camera.



Eatable/Peanut Butter Play-doh with friends! This was our first time making play-doh and the girls had a great time eating and
playing with the peanut butter treat!


Happy Father's day! It's been such a long time I can hardly remember the details of Father's Day. I do remember that he was out of town on that Sunday so Dave's celebration was the next day. We grilled chicken and made Dave a white BBQ sauce that he had been asking me to make for at least a year now and some delicious sopapillas (one of his new favorite treats) One of his gifts was a "man pan". This pan is huge, the girls can sit in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment