Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

Dave was given some tickets to the Billings Symphony and we had some big plans to attend! Of course, anytime I have plans to do something fun a kid gets sick or hurt and I don't get to go. This time around, Jamie got sick with the throw-ups (can't leave that to a babysitter) so I forfeited my date. I had Dave take Camryn instead so the tickets wouldn't be wasted, and because I thought she would really like it! I was right, she enjoyed it very much! They had an ice cream cone from Baskin Robbins before the performance and then later she was excited because at intermission "Daddy even bought me my own water bottle and a candy bar without peanut butter". She wore her hair straight, no curl because she wanted to look like a teenager! Thanks Dave for being a great date, even if it wasn't with me!


No comments: