Last week I was in charge on the Enrichment Night Activity so I was gone for ...
1/2 of a NIGHT!
Camryn jumped on her bed with Jamie and they bumped chin to forehead and instantly a bruise on Camryn's little chin appeared. It doesn't look so bad in the picture but in person it's terrible. Being only the second week of school makes it worse so I thought. Every mom that has seen it has asked her what's on her face, but her new teacher the BOY hasn't even noticed!
Can you tell what Bryleigh did???
See the hair on the right, all pretty and curly! See the hair on the left, NOPE it's not there she hacked it all off! She even gave you a side view without being asked!
So... should I cut the other side to match creating "sides" or sweep her hair over to the side with a bow for an entire year and pretend that the hair is still there?
Little Jamie the night before the big day! She starts preschool tomorrow and is very EXCITED! She was a little nervous about there being a principals office. Once we set it straight that there was not a principals office she was good to go!
6 comments:
Oh Bryleih! Poor girl! I remember doing that. What are you going to do with her hair?
Marti, I don't know what to do with her hair. What's your vote?
I can say that is the one thing none of my children have done...yet. Knock on wood that Abby doesn't cut hers. I would take her for a haircut and let it all grow back out together. Good luck!
Oh my gosh Ceri!!! That really stinks. I don't know what i would do. Maybe cry :) good luck. I guess it's just hair so it's not the end of the world.
I remember when Bryleigh's mother did the same thing. Just cut it and let is grow out together. I wish my little girl had enough to hair to cut.
Mullets are sooooo cool! Just give he a mullet! I have to laugh Ceri because being a mom of 4 boys,I can laugh!!!! I guess until one of them decides to cut my hair off!
Post a Comment