As I was scooping out these grits with a measuring cup, cafeteria school lunch style, it occurred to me how funny it is that this is still Camryn's favorite breakfast! As the "slop" was plopping into the bowl, I envisioned most kids crying, at least tearing up, knowing this would be their breakfast, but not Camryn! This kind of breakfast makes her one happy little girl! And yes, she ate the entire bowl and then another! I follow the directions for 4 servings and she finishes it off most mornings! This tiny girl can eat!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Breakfast, yummy yummy!
As I was scooping out these grits with a measuring cup, cafeteria school lunch style, it occurred to me how funny it is that this is still Camryn's favorite breakfast! As the "slop" was plopping into the bowl, I envisioned most kids crying, at least tearing up, knowing this would be their breakfast, but not Camryn! This kind of breakfast makes her one happy little girl! And yes, she ate the entire bowl and then another! I follow the directions for 4 servings and she finishes it off most mornings! This tiny girl can eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment