Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kalahari Idol Contest

Camryn did a fantastic job singing Miley's "I Miss You". She was the youngest by far, the rest of the girls were 10 and 12. She got a trophy and that was enough to make her completely happy!


That girl in the white capri's was so tall and old acting! I couldn't get over that she was only 12.

The girl in the turquoise dress was the winner! She did a great job, but she also had the most friends there to vote for her! Considering she was 12 and Camryn is only 6, I think Camryn should have won!!! (But I'm the MOM) I am so proud of Camryn for wanting to work on her talent of singing and share it with others!


Jamie wanted a picture by the cool sign! She looked so darn cute I had to add a
picture of her too!

2 comments:

Ty and Dani Porter said...

That is so cool!! Next time you guys are in town we will have to have her sing all of her songs for us. You have the cutest girls!

Heidi said...

TO BAD THEY WERE NOT ON AMERICAN IDOL. THEY WILL PROBBILY WIN.THOSE PITCHURS ARE CUTE.I BET THE CROWD WAS GOING CRAZY OVER DAVE SONG. I WANT TO HEAR CAMMRYN SONG WHEN WE GET HEAR.