Here's a picture of the girls sleeping in the hallway of our very special friend's house
the night before the big move!
the night before the big move!
12 plus hours is a LONG car ride! Bryleigh was the ONLY one to fall asleep though!
This is the beautiful view that I ran past on my first morning run in Charleston, West Virginia!
Yep, I said outside! I am running outside because my treadmill is in storage while we are in our temporary housing.
Yep, I said outside! I am running outside because my treadmill is in storage while we are in our temporary housing.
This is the view of our first attempt at yummy Mexican Cuisine. It did not disappoint! So far we have found another place that we like too!
First Day of School at their new Elementary School! Go Kanawha City Elementary!
Bryleigh's First Day of 4K. There's just a month left but she LOVES that she gets to go to big school!
As we passed the sign that said, "Welcome to West Virginia" Camryn said in her best southern accent, "yeah, now bring on the accents!"
Dad took a few pictures of his girls on Mother's Day which was also our first day at church in our new ward.
I think they have their pose down! Camryn's even working her face! Watch out American's next top model here comes the Payne girls!
Here's my handsome husband on his first day of his new job! He's now the founding program director of the PA Program at the University of Charleston.




2 comments:
I'm so happy that everyone is adjusting well. You all look great!
Man I miss you already. The picture of WV is beautiful. And of course all the pictures of the 4 of you are gorgeous. I'm feeling sad for me to be honest.
Post a Comment