I've noticed that the one who is blogging is rarely in the pictures. I am always curious as to how my friends are fairing too - I will be BRAVE and start the game! Here's me from last Sunday, not the best angle but it's me! Now, it's your turn to post a picture of you on your blog and keep the game going! Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've been wanting to do this for a while but every time we run in from church everyone is tearing their clothes off! Anthon is getting baptized this week though so we'll have some kind of decent pic.
I will post something soon, once we get our camera unloaded!
Ceri- you look the exact same. you cant tell 10 yrs have passed since I've seen you last.
gorgeous!
Cute pics! You look great and your girls are so cute!
There is a reason I'm the blogger and taking the pictures so I'm not in them. Ha ha
I don't take pictures of myself not until all my children are here I have a plastic surgeon on my payroll. But you sure are cute.
Post a Comment