




It doesn't happen much but Mom was caught doing nothing productive... ROCK BAND! We had a fun time as a family so that counts for everything in my opinion! We are a great home band and just might be on the road soon! Payne number one is for sure the best little drummer and singer and my last 2 paynes are very dedicated *groupies*! Little Payne was caught singing and my middle Payne impressed me with her talent of knowing all the words to "I think I'm Paranoid"! If she only new her primary songs that well!
4 comments:
Not our mom. I'm almost frightened to come home and hear my family playing rock band. I don't know if there is enough tylenol in the world for that. Just kidding I'm excited.
Aunt Barbara rocks! Haha! I love it! Looks like the whole family got into it. Gunner said it was a lot of fun! Hey question, i heard you got some great tickets to arizona we are going on a cruise in november and we are flying to california we were just wondering if it would be cheaper and if they fly there. If you could send the info my way i would so appreciate it. Thanks!
Way to go Barb! YOu ROck!
Go Mom Go mom. It good to see that she wastes time as well as I do. Ha ha. I'm glad that you got to spend some time at home. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment